One (1) Year Limited Warranty
The On The Go® Portable Water Softener, LLC (Company) makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality standards, and warrants to the original purchaser (User) that Product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damage due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidentals; repairs or alterations outside our facility; or to lack of maintenance. The Company shall in no event be liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or for incidental, and contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of the Product.
In the event User believes Product to be defective, User shall return Product to Company. Proof of purchase showing date of purchase and an explanation of the complaint must accompany Product. If after inspection, Company determines Product to be defective, Company at its discretion may elect to repair or replace Product including shipping and handling expenses. If Company cannot, however, readily and quickly replace Product Company will refund user Product's purchase price. In the event, however, after inspection Company determines Product became damaged due to User's misuse or due to any cause whatsoever which is outside the scope of the above warranty, then User shall bear any shipping and handling cost of related to Product. Although this warranty gives User specific legal rights, it does not replace other rights that User may have which vary from state to state.
In any event no legal action, regardless of its form, arising out of the use of the Product, shall be brought more than a year after its occurrence.
Back To Top
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with On The Go® Portable DI unit ("Product"), you can return the product, transportation prepaid at your expense, to our company for a full refund within 30 days of original purchase. However, if the resin has been used, On The Go® reserves the right to charge for it.
Back To Top
- Install Hi-Flow shut-off valve to inlet side of tank
- Connect water source to Hi-Flow shut-off valve (if you have the Dual/Tri Bed DI's connect the units together with the cam lever coupler)
- Make sure deionizer is standing upright for use
- Connect outlet to point of use
- Your new unit is ready for use
|Step A: When water quality diminishes, deionizer needs to be refilled. Shut off water supply and remove tank head.|
|Step B: Empty resin into a waste container and rinse out tank. Dispose in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.|
|Step C: Return distributor tube into the tank and place rubber cap over top of tube. Place funnel into top of the tank.|
|Step D: Slowly pour or scoop resin into tank. Shake or tap tank to get all of the resin bedded. Tank should be filled to approximately three inches from the top.|
|Step E: Remove funnel and rubber cap. Replace tank head. Make sure all o-rings are properly seated. Insure seating areas are free from foreign material; apply silicone lubricant to surface of o-rings.|
|Step F: Turn on water supply. The unit will now produce deionized water.|
- We ship to anywhere in the Continental United States; primarily via UPS or Yellow Freight Standard Ground delivery service.
- Orders are processed and shipped typically the same day.
- Orders received after 1:00PM EST in the system will be processed the next business day.
- All orders require a street address; we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes
- If you need assistance, please call customer service at 1-866-482-9614.
- If you require priority shipping, special handling or international shipping, please contact us by calling toll free 1-866-482-9614 or email via contact us tab.
- We also ship via UPS 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, 2nd Day Air AM, Next Day Air Saver, Next Day Air, and Next Day Air Early AM.